Home Remedies: Getting Rid of Warts at Home
Have you ever had a wart problem and wished you could treat it at home? Warts are skin infections that cause you to have raised bumps on your skin due to the human papillomavirus (HPV). HPV usually infects the squamous epithelium which is typically found in the genitals. They have also been found to infect other areas on the body. Warts may not necessarily be dangerous but they can be ugly, or worse, painful. There are many different websites which provide information about wart treatments at home, like WartCream.com because the number of people looking to treat warts at home is increasing. How do you start treating warts at the comfort of your home?
Practical Home Remedies For Genital Warts
Most people who have warts prefer home treatments because they are embarrassed to consult with a doctor and admit they have this skin problem. Others don’t have enough money to finance medical facility treatments. Good thing there are several simple ways to treat warts at home:
- Apply fresh pineapple – The acids and enzymes found in pineapple have been found to effectively treat warts. Rub some pineapple in the infected area several times a day.
- Use tea tree oil – Just apply the oil directly on the wart and cover with a bandage. Frankincense oils and clove may be added to increase healing properties.
- Take advantage of aloe vera – Rub the gel of a freshly picked aloe vera leaf on the wart and watch the natural malic acid to work its wonders. Make sure to cover the wart after you apply aloe vera.
- Mix garlic with water – Garlic with water combination is also an effective way to treat warts at home. Once you have prepared the mixture, apply on the wart and gently cover with a bandage. Repeat this procedure for several times until the wart disappears.
- Crush vitamins or aspirin tablets – Put some water on crushed vitamin C or aspirin tablets, apply the mixture on the infected area and cover with a clean bandage. Do this for a few nights or until the wart is fully healed.
Try any or all of these home remedies to see which works best. It’s also important for you to try and prevent warts from appearing on your skin in the first place. One of the best ways to do so is to boost your immune system by getting enough rest, exercising regularly, and taking immune boosters like vitamin C and zinc, to name a few. If warts have not yet disappeared, you can also buy wart home remedy creams such as the ones sold through WartCream.com.
Genital Wart Home Removal
Warts in the genital area are unsightly and if left untreated they can potentially decrease your self-confidence. The great news is that there are creams available today that are effective for genital wart home removal purposes. Check out WartCream.com for SOMXL, FDA-certified cream designed to treat genital, anal, and virginal warts. You can buy it even without a prescription and is delivered in plain packaging. Check out the website and see contact details of customer service representatives who can answer your questions about the product and its effectiveness.